Sabtu, 29 November 2008

my DaY

I cant believe it, time really flies! I've been here for 2 weeks now and I've got another 2 weeks to go..hiks I think I'll be missing these event soo much hehehhe...anyway. how are u all? well let me tell you how my days' been.
Overall it's been a good day. Remember last night I told u that I was soo tired and exhausted. Apparently I wasnt the only one. Most of the girls were feeling the same way too! So the committee gave us an early night and a late start this morning. We only had to be ready at 09.30 am. So all of us looked refresh this morning! ^___^ Im so glad coz this morning I wake up with the Normal Sandra. Not the LoYo sandra ..hehehe..
btw thanks a lot for all the support guys! thanks for the prayers and votings! ^___^

So here's what I did today:
09:30am we departed to Beverley Hills Hotel (not the one in US ok) to do our Beach Wear Show, arrived there at around 10 ish. However, the show didnt start until quite late. It started only at 3pm. So imagine the waiting...yeah it was quite long. Well I guess 'waiting' is normal in this industry. Lucky I had my ipod, so I wasnt too bored. hehehehe There were also people from Loreal, they helped us with hair and make up touch up. But I didnt manage to have my hair touched up, the queue was soo long and it took sometime for A GIRL's head. Lucky I brought my hairspray so my creative hands did its' move.

Apparently there are soooo maaannnyy preparation before we actually go on stage for the show. From hair, make up, to accessories, to skin touch ups. There were a lot of steps to go through. For example, for the skin; they had to cover up all the marks and bruises that All of us had from the safari. (we were pretty wild back there +P) so from cover up, we go to the lotion- to make us shiny and last but not least, sparkly- so we were glittery.

All of us did the walk and the posing for the fashion show. IT was so much FUN! im Loving it! well this was actually my first time to walk on a runway on the beach! The weather was awesome, the wind was brezzy (which often blew my hair up my mouth and face) but overall all of us enjoyed the show! all of us had soo much fun!
Out of 112 girls, they chose 25, than they chose 10, than 3 and 1!
Guess who the winner is ....
3rd place went to....Russiaa
2nd place goes to... South Africaaa
and ..
the 1st place goes to...
drum drum drumm.......




Mexico!

Congratulation Mexico!

After the show we hanged out there for a while than we came back to the hotel around 6 ish and than dinner at 8 pm. It was a short dinner, they didnt hold us back for too late. Coz we gonna have a supaaaa early morning.
Tomoloe we have to be ready at 04.20 am! which means i have to wake up at 4 ish latest!!!
We are flying off to a place called 'God's Window'. I am not quite sure where and what it is, but it's suppose to be REally Good that's how it got its' name. Well I'll go and check it out tomoloe and let u all knw ok!

Than tomoloe night I wont be here in Durban no more. We will be flying off at night to Joburg, back to Sandton Hotel.
Lotsa flights tomoloe!!! yep yep ..so i better get my rest now..its 11>30 oledy..

Nitey all>>dum deee duu daaaaa

GBU
^____^

1 komentar:

nadinechandra mengatakan...

sandra... kita selalu mendukungmu

liat banyak dukungan kita disini
http://ipforum.dailyforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=1180&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=220